Tilapia Fish Dog Treats – A Wholesome and Nutritious Snack
- 4”- 6” 100% Pure Tilapia Fish Meat
- NO ground or processed meat. NO fillers.
- Finest Fish Meat of 99% Fat-Free
- French Frites Cut
- Rich in Protein, Vitamin B12, Omega 3 and 6 which helps their skin and fur.
- Extremely Low in Saturated Fat, very low levels of mercury
- All-natural, Preservative-free, Additive-free
- When broken into pieces, makes a delicious training reward
- Made in the U.S.A.
Light, hearty, and satisfying, Tilapia Fish Frites are made of 100% real Tilapia in thin, French fries cut. Fish treats are packed with wholesome nutrients nourishing dogs and prepping them up for their daily activities.
Four to six inch Tilapia Fish Frites are light, healthy, and palatable. All-natural tilapia is prepared in French fries cuts that can be given to your pooch as a delicious treat, or easily broken into smaller pieces and used as a training incentive.
Tilapia Fish Frites are packed with wholesome nutrients that are good for your dog’s health and fitness. While fish is known for its extremely low-fat content that makes it an integral part of dogs’ diet meals, it is also rich in protein, vitamin B12, omega 3.
High-quality protein equips dogs with sufficient energy during training. Protein also aids in the development and repair of muscles, getting your dog a new well-toned figure that it can flaunt during the everyday walk at the park. The benefits of protein improve when paired with vitamin B12.
Selenium and omega 3 can boost the immune system of dogs while helping to maintain their heart in excellent condition.
The wide range of nutrients along with a delectable taste are locked in through a natural preservation method. Tilapia Fish Frites are an all natural, free of preservatives and additives dog treat that is safe and healthy.
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 1% Iron 3% Vitamin D 32% Vitamin B-6 5% Vitamin B-12 26% Magnesium 7%
• Protein: 76.86 %
• Moisture: 12.65%
• Fat: 7.08 % Maximum
• Ash: 5.87%
• Fiber: .79%
• Total Carbohydrates: 0g/100 g
• Calories: 20/10g 2-3 Tilapia Fish Frites pieces.
• Calcium: .07%
• Salt: .82%